Thursday 19 September 2019

Topic 12.1.- The affirmative future with "be+going to"

Chandelier song video with English and Spanish subtitles



I'm gonna swing from the chandelier.
I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist.
I'm gonna fly like a bird through the night.

gonna = going to
I'm gonna swing from the chandelier. = I am going to swing from the chandelier.







Conversation video with the future of "be+going to"

Collaborative online exercise about the use of the affirmative future with "be+going to"

Individual online exercise about the use of the affirmative future with "be+going to"
https://www.englisch-hilfen.de/en/exercises/tenses/going_to_future_statements.htm

What plans have got for the next holiday season?
I'm going to __________.

Video about the top underrated cities in Europe

Exercises 2a, 2b and 2c on page 96

No comments:

Post a Comment