Wednesday 18 September 2019

Topic 9.2.- Vocabulary about the means of transportation.



Opening speaking practice about transporting to school
A: Do you drive to school?
B1: Yes, I do.
B2: No, I don't.

A: Do you walk to school?
B1: Yes, I do.
B2: No, I don't.

A: Does someone bring you to school?
B1: Yes, it does.
B2: No, it doesn't.

Conversation video about your favourite mean of transportation



Vocabulary video about the means of transportation



Collaborative online exercise about the vocabulary of the means of transportation

Individual online exercise about the vocabulary of the means of transportation

Conversation video about the means of transport




A: How do you come to school?
B: I come to school by bus.

A: How do you go home?
B: I go home by bus.

Collaborative online exercise about the means of transport and the corresponding prepositions

Individual online exercise about the travel prepositions for the means of transport.


No comments:

Post a Comment